[RFT]: Realtime support for app_queue
Kevin P. Fleming
2005-05-16 00:34:11 UTC
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=4037

This bug contains very well implemented Realtime support for app_queue,
but we need some testers to confirm that it works as advertised before
it can be committed. If you can help testing, please do so and report
your results in the bug. Thanks!
Richard Lyman
2005-05-16 18:12:40 UTC
Post by Kevin P. Fleming
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=4037
would have been nice if the patch had been updated for current
cvs-head before the call to test.
Richard Lyman
2005-05-16 19:41:13 UTC
Post by Kevin P. Fleming
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=4037
would have been nice if the patch had been updated for current cvs-head
before the call to test.
after the initial shock wore off and the first cup of coffee was
empty, i figured it's monday so i should 'whine' too much. so
i've done a hand edit against currect cvs-head as of non today
(PST), and uploaded in the bug references above.

* it is not tested * (it does compile cleanly)
Kristian Nielsen
2005-05-17 12:38:18 UTC
Post by Richard Lyman
Post by Richard Lyman
would have been nice if the patch had been updated for current
cvs-head before the call to test.
after the initial shock wore off and the first cup of coffee was
empty, i figured it's monday so i should 'whine' too much. so i've
done a hand edit against currect cvs-head as of non today (PST), and
uploaded in the bug references above.
* it is not tested * (it does compile cleanly)
I had a few minor whitespace issues and other problems with this
hand-edited patch, so I merged it myself and uploaded a new patch to
mantis:

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=4037

It's the "rt-queue-patch4-dist.txt" attachment.

- Kristian.
--
Kristian Nielsen ***@sifira.dk
Development Manager, Sifira A/S
Richard Lyman
2005-05-17 16:47:27 UTC
Post by Kristian Nielsen
Post by Richard Lyman
Post by Richard Lyman
would have been nice if the patch had been updated for current
cvs-head before the call to test.
after the initial shock wore off and the first cup of coffee was
empty, i figured it's monday so i should 'whine' too much. so i've
done a hand edit against currect cvs-head as of non today (PST), and
uploaded in the bug references above.
* it is not tested * (it does compile cleanly)
I had a few minor whitespace issues and other problems with this
hand-edited patch, so I merged it myself and uploaded a new patch to
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=4037
It's the "rt-queue-patch4-dist.txt" attachment.
- Kristian.
yeah it was very 'pretty' when i did it. <G>

Kevin P. Fleming
2005-05-17 02:22:18 UTC
Post by Kevin P. Fleming
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=4037
would have been nice if the patch had been updated for current cvs-head
before the call to test.
Yes, I posted the message here before I realized it would no longer
apply... I should have followed up here when I found that out. Sorry...
hope you'll still be able to test it once it is ready :-)