[asterisk-dev] GPG Key signing
James Finstrom
2018-09-18 04:24:04 UTC
I personally am offering to sign GPG keys for the #WebOfTrust at Astricon.
Note this is not an official venture and is not related to my employer or
related projects. Submit a request at: https://t.co/0ti9v9rpMr I will
setup several meeting times to do physical verification including devcon
breaks #PGP
Matt Fredrickson
2018-09-18 21:38:01 UTC
I personally am offering to sign GPG keys for the #WebOfTrust at Astricon. Note this is not an official venture and is not related to my employer or related projects. Submit a request at: https://t.co/0ti9v9rpMr I will setup several meeting times to do physical verification including devcon breaks #PGP
Sounds like a great idea!
--
Matthew Fredrickson
Digium - A Sangoma Company | Asterisk Project Lead