[asterisk-dev] Chief Minister - Government of Telangana : Speed Up The Widening Of Road Under Bridge At Hitech City Railway Station
a***@gmail.com
2018-10-28 11:01:28 UTC
Hey,

I just signed the petition "Chief Minister - Government of Telangana :
Speed Up The Widening Of Road Under Bridge At Hitech City Railway Station"
and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 84 signatures and we need more support. You can read
more and sign the petition here:

https://chn.ge/2yC4TaP

Thanks!
Sudhakar
Matt Fredrickson
2018-10-30 18:00:19 UTC
Hey,
I just signed the petition "Chief Minister - Government of Telangana : Speed Up The Widening Of Road Under Bridge At Hitech City Railway Station" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.
https://chn.ge/2yC4TaP
Sorry, I think you targeted this at the wrong list. This list is for
discussion of Asterisk development, specifically source code and
project policy. Good luck in getting your signatures though!
--
Matthew Fredrickson
Digium - A Sangoma Company | Asterisk Project Lead
Daniel Journo
2018-10-30 18:05:33 UTC
Sorry, I think you targeted this at the wrong list. This list is for discussion of Asterisk development, specifically source code and project policy. Good luck in getting your signatures though!
Very polite of you Matthew, considering he probably just sent to his entire address book.